**Your accommodation is fully self contained with a log fire (exception of Warrina), Fridge, Stove, Oven (exception of Altitude, Allens UTM and Godshill Studio), microwave, crockery, cutlery, saucepans, pillows, blankets, doonahs and doonah covers – everything you need to enjoy your Bunya Mountains Holiday.
If something is missing or not working, please let us know at the office – we may have a spare!
- Linen Most properties require you to bring (or hire from the office- see ‘extras’)Sheets, towels, pillowcases, tea towels and bath mats.
- Doonahs, blankets and pillows are supplied in ALLproperties.
- Food and Beverages– Including tea / coffee / milk / salt / pepper / cooking oil etc.
- Fuel up There is no petrol on the mountain- nearest fuel stations are at Kumbia or Maidenwell (about 30km away)
- Pack warm! Temperatures are 5-7ºC cooler than surrounding plains as we are 1100 mts above sea level.
- Toiletries Toilet Paper, Soaps, Detergents, dishwashing tablets and Garbage bags.
- First Aid Items Tea tree oil or Pyrethrins, Stingose.
- Firestarters and Matches (and kindling) or for $6 (cash only) to purchase a fire starting pack from our office. Wood is supplied in block form only with a block splitter.
- There is NO Public Wi-Fi. Mobile reception can be patchy depending on where you are. Best reception is at JS Fishers Lookout.
- The general store stocks basic grocery items and alcohol. Their Licensed restaurant is open Friday and Saturday nights and provides a cafe style dinner on the other nights. Please phone 07 4668 3131
- Other DVDs, Board Games and Cards, torches etc
Poppies On the Hill Cafe
Opens 7 days a week from 8.30am-4.30pm featuring homemade meals and snacks utilizing our local Bunya Nuts. Phone 4668 3003